Monday, July 18, 2011

San Francisco Bay Area *Blogger* Photographer - Lauren {LSL}


Look So Lovely...otherwise known as LSL was created by one of my dearest friends Lauren!  You have to check out her blog if you are ever in the need of some awesome inspiration :)  The two of us got together for lunch recently in San Francisco, and of course I brought along my camera to snap a few photos of her!  I thought I'd ask her a few questions too, so that you all could get to know her more, and find out how LSL was born :)

-----------

LL: "What made you start a blog?"

LJ: I was really interested in having a creative outlet in my life. I have always been interested in fashion, interior design and different ways to decorate, but I don't have any formal education on the subject, just my opinions. I work a standard 8-5 desk job that didn't allow for a whole lot of creativity and I felt like something was missing. I read a bunch of blogs daily and felt really inspired to try it on my own, it was more of a "why not" moment that got me started.



LL: "What was the inspiration behind the name LOOK SO LOVELY"

LJ: Well, there isn't much too this title other than I tend to always say to myself when I see something that catches my eye..."look so lovely!" And, I thought it was a much better blog title than amaze balls! ;)




LL: "What are your favorite websites/blogs to go to for inspiraton"

 LJ: Narrowing it down will be hard, but some of my favorites are:
Young House Love- which is this great blog about a family and fixing up their home, it's full of inspiration for decorating tips, all kinds of home DIY projects, and they are pretty cute to read about. (this site was my first real taste of blogs and the one that really got me wanting to do my own.) Design*Sponge- which is this great resource center of all types of projects (design & DIY), inspirational pictures, and a really helpful site for anyone that is new to the blogging world, with lots of resident advice. Coco+Kelley- great interiors and fashion, the main star behind this blog just got signed on to one of my favorite online mags, Rue.
Also, Elements of Style, Design Love Fest , Mrs. Lilien are fab. And of course, my favorite fashion blogger, The Satorialist.















Now that you know a little bit more about LSL, feel free to head on over to her blog, and get ready to be inspired :)

xo

3 comments:

GladysJem said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Love Lauren's blog, and her cute self ;) You did an awesome job capturing it. LOVE the one of her in front of the Chanel store, and the dress movement.

Shea said...

This is just beautiful! I don't even think I could pict a favorite picture! now I'm heading over to LSL. xoxoxox

islabell said...

Lauren you look beautiful!!! I love this feature.
x