Monday, May 9, 2011

San Francisco Bay Area Photographer - Jaclyn + Matt {Engaged}


I am SO excited to share this engagement session!!  Not only are these two the cutest, most beautiful people ever...but Jaclyn is my cousin!!   We had such a fun day roaming around Crissy Field in the city, then heading over the the Palace of Fine Arts!  It was a perfect day in the city, a little windy, but the love felt between these two is magical!!  Jaclyn and Matt, thank you for having me document such an exciting and wonderful time in your lives!!  Congrats again on your engagement and I wish you lots of love and happiness!!

Here are just a few of my (many, many) favorites, and of course don't forget to see more images on the slideshow!!


















































































xo

Click here for the slideshow :)  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Gladys said...

Liz! LOVE all the images with wind blown hair. oh you know I do :) You did a beautiful job. Keep it up lady!

Liz said...

I totally thought of you Gladys when the wind was blowing her hair!! It was a perfectly windy day with the most amazing light! Thanks :)