Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sneak Peek - Santa Monica Maternity Session!!



I can't wait to show this session I shot last weekend in Santa Monica!!  My friend in LA contacted me about doing her maternity pictures...and her vision and ideas for this shoot were just amazing!  Her and her husband have not revealed to everyone if they are having a boy or girl...they are using these pictures to announce what they are having...and I love the idea!! 

Enjoy a few sneak peeks...they are in black and white, because well...the color versions just might give it away ;)  Check back soon to see what they are having!!! :)












xo :)

2 comments:

Jentry Aileen said...

These are so, so, so sweet and beautiful! Can't wait to see them all :)

Liz said...

Thanks Jentry! I'll be posting the rest VERY soon :)