Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bay Area Children's Photographer : Baby Sydney


This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing baby Sydney!  You might recognize her from her newborn pictures...and here she is at 6 months!  I can't believe that she is 6 months already (and I'm sure that Matt and Lisa can't believe it either).  Sydney is just a bundle of joy, and is the happiest baby!  As you all know, it's been raining like crazy, but this day the sun was peaking out from behind the clouds, and gave off the BEST lighting ever! 

Thank you Lisa and Matt for letting me take pictures of your cute and adorable daughter! 

Here are some of my favorites from the day :)
































 














































2 comments:

Michelle R. Slape said...

She is so cute. I just want to give her a huge hug! :)

Great images!

Liz said...

Thanks Michelle! I know, isn't she just adorable! :)