Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bay Area Engagement Photographer - Sherri + Jeff - Sonoma

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Sherri and Jeff's engagement photos! We met in downtown Sonoma, roamed around the park, and found some really great photo opt places around the square.  I had such a fun time shooting these two...their laughter was contagious and I could tell how much they love each other! They are just the cutest couple ever :) I can't wait to photograph their wedding in July!!

Here are just a few (ok, maybe a little more than a few :) of my favorites!!  Thank you Sherri and Jeff for having fun with me :)








































































      Sherri has the most beautiful eyes...they were beaming!


      They laughed a lot :)























































      










0 comments: